Nannette Brown Design seeks an interiors architect/project manager with a minimum of 5 years experience to join the firm and work closely with the principal to design and oversee the smooth running of high end projects.
- Candidates must be located in New York City. This is an in-office position.
- Hold a professional degree in Architecture and exercise mastery and speed in AutoCad, Sketch Up and have 3D software experience such as 3D Max, Rhino, V-ray, etc. Adobe Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel required.
- Have strong experience drawing residential projects, building out construction sets, an understanding of basic building codes, norms as well as experience in millwork and/or custom furniture.
- Project management and technical proficiency are equal/primary responsibilities for this role. Candidate should be well organized and display responsibility for projects while advancing them toward completion. Site meetings, maintaining budgets, processing purchase orders and understanding the language, protocols and processes of the build environment are key.
- Have excellent communication skills. Spoken and written skills are imperative to this role as a high level of detail and coordination is involved between the principal, GC’s, vendors and most importantly, the client.
- NBD prides itself as a company that promotes a kind and respectful environment for its employees and clients. It is imperative that all team members value and demonstrate these traits to maintain an enjoyable, professional environment with a growth mindset.
This is a full time role. Compensation within the range is commensurate with a candidate’s experience. Health insurance is available to employees after six months. Other benefits will be shared upon candidate review/interview.