Cl-oth Interiors is seeking a mid-level Interior designer to manage drawings sets, issue sketches, be able to translate drawings from models and call out details that need to be worked out and coordinated with the consultant teams. The candidate would also be willing to juggle multiple tasks, be organized and have creative suggestions/ solutions for meeting deadlines. We are looking to work with a positive personality who can actively support projects from start to finish. Must have experience in interior design, along with project management, construction, and renovation experience. The ideal candidate is confident, a team player, and has a passion for well thought-through design.
Majority of our work consists of multi-family developments, high-end rentals and condos from unit designs to amenity spaces that also drive an FF&E component along with full construction documentation and specifications sets
- Minimum 5 years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree.
- Project management, construction, and renovation experience
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work hybrid or fully on site 3-5 days per week at our Newburgh, NY location. https://www.newburghwireworks.com/
- Strong organization & time management skills
- A team player with a willingness to learn & communicate with lead designer as well as clients
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Sketchup, Revit is a plus
- Own day-to-day operations for ongoing projects
- Manage multiple high-end residential interior design projects from conception to completion
- Oversee all phases of each project, including conceptual design to construction administration to installations
- Develop technical drawings to fold into architectural sets
- Be able to coordinate and redline drawings for MEP consultants, Landscape designer and architect of record.
- Attend client meetings, often virtual, some on-site in Brooklyn and Manhattan with the lead designer
This position is for an independent contractor (1099) for full-time availability.
Hourly averaging $60,000+ annually with room for growth – pay is estimated at full time 8 hour days but may fluctuate according to workload.
Please see some of our work posted on www.cl-oth.com
Please submit a resume and project portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cl-oth Interiors is a Brooklyn-based, full-service interior design studio with a collaborative approach to design and construction. Our philosophy combines a commitment to craft and detail with an openness to the unique challenges of each project and the interests of our clients. We design for a wide variety of building types and program requirements, providing a range of professional services including programming, space planning, construction documentation and construction administration.