• Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal).
• Good communication skills, Italian language skills are a plus
• Eager to support us with his/her ideas to improve our efficiency.
• Independent and organised worker.
• Sense of achievement and personal improvement.
• Eager to put into practice the acquired knowledge.
• Problem-solver, quick learner.
• Willing to work in a start-up.
• Good analytical skills: Excellent sketching skills, digital imaging to enhance and manipulate concepts.
Must know: Computer-Aided-Design (CAD), 3D interior design modelling tools
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior design
• A Master’s degree is a plus.
• Ability to be proactive and work independently to drive projects to completion.
• Be ready to pick up this project-own it and champion it!
• Resourceful & Start-up mentality; ability to come up with creative solutions when confronted with challenges.
• Agile mindset and can-do attitude.
What you’ll be responsible for:
• Analyse/elaborate drawings of properties.
• Assist the company in improving and optimising the efficiency of the properties as well as materials to be used.
• Help with the implementation of green energies.
• Give ideas and feedback related to interior design.
• Do research and assist in possible requirements and permissions.
• Perfect opportunity for your career development.
• Freedom for your creative spirit
• A truly international, English-speaking team.
• Implementation and improvement of your skills with instant feedback.
• Learn from the inside how a start-up works.
• Great experience in your field.
• Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment.
• An opportunity to grow into a very important role.
As financial compensation, we participate in the Erasmus Internship Program.