Is a boutique firm devoted to creating thoughtful, innovative interiors and residential scale architecture throughout the United States.
We seek an interior designer/architect with 3 to 5 years of experience to help create and produce the details to bring our vision to fruition. This is a full-time position that includes a strong benefits package.
- 3 to 5 years of full-time work experience (must include some residential work experience),
- BS or MFA Interior Design degree or Bachelor or Masters in Architecture.
- Excellent design skills,
- Have a mastery of Autocad, Sketch-up and Adobe Suite,
- Knowledge of interior detailing, furniture and associated products,
- Experience with creating custom furniture drawings a plus,
- Able to work independently,
- Fluent in English- good communication skills,
- Currently located in the tri-state area – this is an in-office position,
- Legally able to work in the US.
Our studio is a centrally located, light filled loft in the Flower District with lots of perspective. We seek a candidate who is excited to bring their best self to the office and work with our team.
Salary compensatory with experience.