Ryan Leidner Architecture is a young, dynamic San Francisco-based office recognized for modern, creative designs that reflect an attention to craft and detail. We are committed to creating site specific, context driven, and client responsive projects.
We are currently seeking an Interior Designer/Architect who is passionate about modern design, creative, highly organized and detail oriented, while being personable and well-rounded. As we are a small studio, you will be directly involved with every aspect of our projects. Such responsibilities will include working directly with the principal throughout the design process; client presentations; construction documents; and construction observation/project administration. We have many exciting new projects and offer tremendous growth opportunities in a laid back, collaborative environment.
- Professional degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- 2-4+ years of post-graduate experience as an Interior Designer or Architect with a special focus on Interiors
- Residential project experience
- Knowledgeable in materials, millwork design, furniture, and FF&E specifications
- Strong AutoCAD, V-Ray, Rhino, and Adobe Suite skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to meet deadlines and self-manage time
- Experience with built and published projects
- Knowledge of industry practices, local codes, and construction details
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Creating interior design concepts and strategies
- Engaging with clients and presenting design direction
- Working closely with design teams, Clients, and Partners
- Taking initiative and developing design options in response to direction from Leadership
- Preparing and editing drawings as they relate to projects
- Coordinating with external stakeholders and/or clients
To apply, please send in PDF form, a cover letter, resume, and work samples to email@example.com. Salary is commensurate with experience.