We are seeking a design-oriented, problem-solving, creative person to fill a full-time, Mid-level Interior Design / Architect position. This role is ideal for someone who is looking to gain valuable design and construction experience in both residential and commercial spaces. Main responsibilities will include assisting in the design process from schematic to construction documentation.
Ideal candidate skills:
- Candidates must have experience working on presentation materials and construction drawing sets.
- Ability to project manage all aspects of deliverables from schematic design to construction administration.
- Communicate well with team members, contractors, vendors and interface with client or client reps.
- Proven experience creating, editing and managing FF&E schedules and packages, including custom pieces.
- Professional degree in architecture or interior design from an accredited university.
- 3-6 years professional experience.
- Strong conceptual, 3D, and technical construction ability.
- Experience producing drawing sets – all phases, including presentations.
- Fluency in: AutoCad, Adobe Suite, Rhino, Sketchup, and Revit.
- Knowledge of construction detailing, drawing composition and building codes.
Please send CV / Resume, and Portfolio web-link and/or pdf work sample (no more than 5mb) to: email@example.com with the subject line: Interior Designer