We are RE.A.D (Re Architecture & Design), a young architecture office located in Dumbo, Brooklyn working on all types of design throughout the year, from townhouses to festival installations, facade and furniture. We are currently looking forward to having architects/ interior designers to grow with us as we are quickly doing more commercial work with some exciting retailers and f&bs that require attention to details through interior design.
To learn more about RE.A.D visit www.re-ad.com
INTERIOR DESIGNER: You will be working on projects ranging from residential renovations to retail spaces with an emphasis on food & beverage establishments (experience in F&Bs is desired).
We are doing all renderings, project development, and details in house. While you will learn with us, you should be able to demonstrate skills that are relevant to each phase of the project. The right candidate should have:
- Professional degree in Interior design and/or Architecture.
- Eligible to work in the US.
- Strategical approach to client and project management.
- 3-5 years of professional experience. (Required)
- Experience with budgeting, estimates and creating timelines. (Required)
- Experience budgeting and sourcing FF&E. (Required)
- Knowledge of local and online brands and showrooms. (Required)
- Experience styling and preparing photoshoots. (Required)
- A good understanding of AutoCAD, 3D modeling and Adobe creative suite.
- Be able to prepare client presentations and assist in client meetings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Experience creating interior construction details. A plus.
Starting salary to be discussed. Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio in one PDF (10MB max file size) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name in the PDF Package. Please put “Interior Designer” in the subject line.