Moment X is an experimental architecture and interior design studio based in San Francisco, California. We believe that the built environment should radiate the warmth of tactility and spatial quality. While buildings nowadays are no longer crafted but assembled, we are devoted to bringing back humanistic care and a natural atmosphere to all of our projects. Our expertise range from residential, cultural, and commercial to institutional projects.
In parallel with everyday practices, we endeavor to explore interdisciplinary research and introspective critique. We hope to facilitate theoretical discourse as the vehicle for designing more innovative and kind-hearted works that challenge the norm and also better serve the communities.
We are seeking a creative and experienced interior designer to join our dynamic and growing team. This position is an essential part of our design team. We hope that this individual is passionate about design and has rich experience with modern residential and commercial projects, especially familiar with FFE in the local/global market and interior detailing. In this role, you will also influence and further develop the firm’s design philosophy while taking the lead. The candidate should enjoy seeing their designs take shape from inception to fully constructed projects.
- Assist and participate in all phases in design from conceptual design to construction administration.
- Prepare, coordinate, and complete construction document packages.
- Select furnishings, materials, fixtures, and hardware
- Communicate with vendors and showrooms, assist with procurement
- Collaborate with various teams in order to establish goals, schedules, and budgets.
- Monitor day-to-day construction administration activities including coordination with the contractor, owner, and consultants to maintain project progress.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture or Interior Design
- 5+ years of experience in designing, and detailing high-end single-family, and commercial tenant improvement projects.
- Familiar with California and Bay Area planning and building code
- Technical knowledge of the above-mentioned types of projects.
- Excellent verbal, written, and graphic communication skills.
- Proficient in Revit and Rhino.
- Live in Bay Area and able to commute to SF
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus based on performance
At Moment X, our employee’s wellness and happiness is a top priority. We offer a great work environment and excellent benefits, Including
- Fun & rewarding place to work in San Francisco
- Health insurance benefit
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Regular interdisciplinary events, team lunch, and annual parties
- Core values include collaboration, openness, integrity, respect, dependability, and continuous improvement
Flexible Job Type: Full-time, Part-time or Contract.
Pls email your letter of interest, CV and Portfolio to email@example.com