Midtown Manhattan office is seeking full time interior designer with 2 Plus years’ experience in design, specification, and familiar with interior detailing and productions.
The ideal candidate should be a motivated, self-starter and must meet the following qualifications:
- 2 plus years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Interior
- Should be well versed in design thru delivering of interior design process & projects
- Computer skills must include AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch up and Adobe Programs
- Self-motivated, energetic, proactive, flexible, and ability to meet project timelines
- Excellent spoken and written English skills to communicate effectively with clients and project team.
- Preparation of precedent images and concept materials for initial internal and client presentations
- Communicate with vendors and visit showrooms to source products including materials, plumbing fixtures, appliances, furniture, lighting, and fabrics necessary for design presentations
- Assist interior team, selection of finish material, furniture, equipment, and control books and specifications to be integrated into architectural sets for construction drawing set.
Compensation & Benefits:
Our compensation is competitive will commensurate with experience level.
Full time benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- 401k program
- Vacation time
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please email resume including local address, phone number, and samples of work to email@example.com, and Applicant should be available for immediate interview.