AUX Architecture is a design-oriented studio working on high-end residential, multi-family, mixed use, hospitality, and arts projects locally, nationally and internationally. AUX is a collaborative work environment that values its employees and is looking for motivated people with great attitudes to join the team.
AUX is currently seeking an Interior Designer with 3-5 years of experience for a full-time position with lots of growth potential. Candidates must have great design and communication skills and at a minimum, the Designers should have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 Years Interior Design Experience
- An accredited Interior Design Degree
- Knowledge of the design process from SD through CD
- Possess knowledge of product vendors and reps
- Ability to source finishes, furniture and assemble material boards.
- Ability to write finish and furniture specifications.
- Strong leadership, organizational & communication skills
- Proficiency in Revit and Rhino, All Adobe software
- And, must love dogs (in the studio)
Please send your CV and Portfolio (5mb max) to firstname.lastname@example.org.