Payette seeks a talented Interior Designer to share in our passion for design. Challenging building types are the focus of our collaborative practice: higher educational facilities for science, research laboratories and healthcare facilities of all types. We go beyond technical and programmatic competence to bring award winning design and beautiful craft to these buildings of intense habitation.
We are currently looking for an Interior Designer to support our interior and architectural teams primarily in the design of healthcare, laboratory, and research facilities. In this position, the Interior Designer will be responsible for:
- Generating finish selections
- Creating finish presentations boards
- Evaluating and selecting materials while consulting with the manufacturer’s’ representative
- Preparing presentation documents and construction documents
- Researching products for furniture and finish options
To be considered for the position, candidates must have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of five (5) year of experience in a professional interior/architectural design firm
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Interior Design from an accredited school
- Computer expertise in AutoCAD, Revit, and Sketchup.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Strong design skills in all phases of design and production
- Ability to develop concepts for furnishings and generates or assists in furniture specifications package
- Demonstrated proficiency in space planning, contract documents (including detailing and specifications), and FF&E
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated
- Excellent time management skills to balance multiple deliverables and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop
- Registration with NCIDQ and/or IIDA is in process
Payette is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Resumes submitted online will be considered. Please note for all documents (resume, cover letter, and portfolio) the maximum files size is 5 MB.
Please use the link below to apply for this position.