We are currently seeking a full time, detail-oriented Architectural Interior Designer. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in the field of Interior Design or Architecture. In addition, qualified applicants must have the ability to transfer verbal and written communication into the production of design presentations.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience at an Interior Design or Architectural firm.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in the field of Interior Design or Architecture.
- Experience and proficiency with 3D rendering, SketchUp, Enscape, AutoCAD, & Adobe Suite required.
- Skilled in color, material, and FF&E resources and selections.
- Interior Design project management experience a plus.
- Experience preparing and presenting design concepts to clients.
- Experience in restaurant and hospitality design a plus.
- Process and approve submittals of design samples from general contractors.
- Experience with Revit is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable participating in virtual and/or in-person meetings with clients and vendors.
- Assist in creating conceptual and schematic designs.
- Assist in preparing and presenting design presentations.
- Making material selections, vendor coordination, and specifications for clients.
- Prepare FF&E budgets and finish schedules.
- Meet with vendors to update resource library and solicit quotes.
- Maintain and organize resource library.
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director of Interior Design, Project Managers, Directors, or Principal.
- Work in-office four (4) days.
- Work remotely one (1) day each week; same day for all staff.
- The work environment is a requirement.
WHY BARKER NESTOR?
This is a promising opportunity for individuals looking to hone their skills in a fast-paced environment. We offer competitive wages, complete benefits package, including 401(k), medical, dental and vision plans, as well as opportunities for career growth.
Submit resume and portfolio with application; be prepared to submit salary requirements.