Sachs Lindores is a well-established and integrated architecture and interior design firm located in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, established in 2000 with a focus on thoughtful and cultivated experiences and a refined sense of inhabitation.
We are selecting a full-time Interior Designer with 2-3 years experience who is highly organized, self-motivated – taking on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision.
The applicant should have a thorough knowledge of the interior design and decorating process with experience in residential projects, aesthetic consideration and purpose, written and oral communications skills, experience with furniture installation and project management ability are required. These should be demonstrated in a resume and portfolio of academic and professional work.
The applicant should be proficient in Studio Designer or similar interior design management software, and able to create drawings in Autodesk Revit. A valid Driver’s License is required.
Proficiency in English and valid work status in the U.S. is also required.
Salary dependent upon experience.
Daily responsibilities include
- Collaborating with the Interior Design principal on the overall concept and carry forward the established design direction.
- Directing and leading the preparation of client design presentations. Manage the project schedule and intern staff. Assist the team in production when needed.
- Researching and sourcing furniture, fabrics and finish for internal review and client meetings.
- Creating client proposals and vendor purchase orders, organize deliveries and track purchases for installation.
- Preparing furniture layout plans and custom furniture drawings for production.
Please send resume and work samples to: email@example.com