We are seeking a talented energetic, creative, self-starter with solid organizational, listening, communication skills. You should have the ability to multitask and self-prioritize. You should enjoy collaboration and be a great team player.
Responsibilities: Work with interior designer and design architects and prepare digital presentations, FFE specifications and contract documents throughout concept design, schematic design and design development to construction phases.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Interior Design or Interior Architecture from an NAAB or CIDQ accredited school;
- NYS Architectural Registration or NCIDQ preferred, but not required;
- Proficient in Autocad;
- Fluent in Sketch Up, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office;
- Knowledgeable in 3D Modeling programs, Revit a plus;
- Experience with Construction Documents and FFE specifications;
- Familiar with NYC interior building codes, ADA and building practices as applied to interior architecture;
- Excellent English language communication skills;
- Legally eligible to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship;
Salary range: $50,000 – $70,000
Email resume and portfolio to: email@example.com