- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Current knowledge of materials, finishes, furnishings, and equipment; including industry standards for selection, procurement, and install management of such items.
- Have a solid understanding of industry standards, construction methods, and technical systems at large.
- Have the ability to work both independently and effectively in a cross-disciplinary team atmosphere.
- Have strong creative design and drawing skills, graphic and oral design presentation skills, capacity for conceptual design thinking, and 3D design/modeling ability.
- Have strong client, project management, and time management skills.
- Have knowledge of the construction administration process.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 or more years of experience as an Interior Designer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, Architecture or equivalent.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency with SketchUp.
- Ability to travel occasionally to support project tasks.
- AIA, CID, NCIDQ, or equivalent accreditation.
- Proficiency with Revit.
- LEED Accreditation preferred.
- Experience with commercial, educational, and institutional projects preferred.
- Experience and interest in sustainable building design.
- Eager to learn and grow.
- Team player and a people person.
- Dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge and personal/professional growth.
- Self-starter with an ambitious attitude, highly motivated, hardworking, and responsive to project needs.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and thorough, with strong communication and time management skills.
This job was added under Interior Designer category
Chapel Hill, NC, USA 5 Sep 2023
Colorado Springs, CO, USA 29 Sep 2023
Orlando, FL, USA 29 Sep 2023
Colorado Springs, CO, USA 30 Sep 2023
Washington, DC, USA 30 Sep 2023