Magdalena Keck Inc. is seeking a talented, highly motivated Interior Designer with 3+ years of high-end residential design experience to join our New York studio.
The candidate should have previously contributed to creating projects from design concept through completion of construction.
The candidate will be joining a collaborative and growing studio dedicated to design excellence across various scales from architecture to custom furniture and art + design curation for a range of residential and corporate clients nationally.
The candidate should demonstrate the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Interior Design
- Strong design and conceptual ability
- Exceptional knowledge of furniture, fixtures and materials
- Experience in project and construction administration
- Demonstrated professionalism in working and coordinating with clients, consultants and vendors
- Software: AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and 3D modeling software. Revit is a plus
- Experience in construction document preparation
- Self-motivated, solution-driven and organized, with strong graphic and verbal communication skills
- Must have driver’s license and be willing to travel
To apply please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover Letter