You will be involved in the design and technical aspects of projects and their graphic representation through the entire interior design process from concept to constructed reality.
Within dedicated teams, you will develop design and materials packages with clarity, design sensitivity, and a sound understanding of technical feasibility, evolving them into comprehensively detailed information fit for construction.
As an integral part of our international practice, you will be contributing actively to the development of MAD.
We hope you….
1. Are a globally-minded individual with an excellent academic background (Bachelor in Interior Design or a related field of study from an internationally recognized school) and an outgoing, proactive and positive attitude.
2. Have a track record of at least 3 years in-depth post-qualification involvement in leading international architecture or interior design firms, as a key contributor to the interior design of complex large-scale mixed-use, residential, hospitality, cultural or civic projects through all stages of design to construction.
3. Combine strong aesthetic design sensitivity with sound technical and materials knowledge, and are a clear communicator. You are able to compile thorough research packages for concepts, materials and products, and are able to articulate your ideas and results precisely, comprehensibly, and in a graphically engaging way.
4. Have working knowledge of interior design layouts and detailing, are well versed in current materials and FF+E trends, and demonstrate clear understanding of common practice and industry standards and codes.
5. Thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, enjoy contributing to your team, are flexible, and able to set priorities in order to deliver accurately and on time.
6. Are highly skilled in AutoCAD, Rhino and Adobe CS, ideally with a working knowledge of Maya. English fluency is a key requirement, with business level Mandarin and other business level language skills a plus.