KSQ Design, a dynamic, full-service planning, architecture, and interior design firm, is seeking an interior designer in our Tulsa, OK office. Candidates must have strong design and detailing skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment. Requirements include experience in preparing comprehensive interior design packages including interior architectural detailing/construction documents and FFE selection/specification. Our key practice areas are collegiate life, k-12 education, and multifamily housing.
In addition, the candidate should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design, architecture, or comparable field.
- 5+ years of experience in interior design
- Revit, Rhino, Sketch Up and Photoshop skills.
- Experience with finish materials, specifications and furniture.
- Awareness of building codes and building systems
- Ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment across two offices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and analytical skills.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com