Sachs Lindores is a small, well-established and integrated architecture and interior design firm located in Greenpoint Brooklyn. Established in 2000 with a focus on thoughtful and cultivated residences, sensitive historic preservation and refined commercial experiences.
The position is for a full-time Junior-to-Intermediate Interior Designer with 1-2 years experience who is highly organized, self-motivated and willing to take on a variety of tasks and perform with minimal supervision.
The candidate will have thorough knowledge of the interior design and decorating process with experience in premium residential and/or commercial projects. A strong aesthetic sense and purpose, written and oral communications skills, experience with furniture installation and project management ability are requirements and should be demonstrated in a resume and portfolio of academic and creative work.
The candidate will be proficient in Studio Designer or similar interior design management software. Working knowledge of Revit or AutoCAD is preferred. Valid Driver’s License required.
Proficiency in English and valid work status in the U.S. also required.
Salary dependent upon experience.
Daily responsibilities include
- Collaborating with the Interior Design principal on the overall design concept and carry forward the established design direction.
- Directing and leading the preparation of client design presentations. Manage the project schedule and intern staff. Assist the team in production when needed.
- Researching and sourcing furniture, fabrics and finish for internal review and client meetings.
- Creating client proposals and vendor purchase orders, organize deliveries and track purchases for installation.
- Preparing furniture layout plans and custom furniture drawings for production.
Please send resume and work samples to: email@example.com