- Lead, design and document the interiors of workplace and complex projects.
- This position will focus on developing interior concepts; working with design teams to coordinate interior systems and materials, while coordinating with interior consultants.
- Participate in client presentations and/or meetings.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal team members, consultants and vendors to ensure outcomes consistent with design intent and client needs.
- Stay current with materials, trends and technologies and how they are informing design.
- Ten years architectural experience, with a minimum of three years’ experience in several of Flad’s market segments required, workplace experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from an architecture (preferred) or interior design program required.
- Professional registration required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and Sketch-up required.
- Adobe Photoshop and 3D rendering software experience preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
Interested candidates are asked to submit samples along with their resume.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.