ODA-Architecture, P.C. is seeking an Interior Architect | Interior Designer with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in all phases of interior architectural services. At ODA, you will work with project teams to provide leadership in interpreting, organizing, and executing the interior design for various projects. This individual must possess a specialized knowledge of interior architecture.
The Interior Architect | Designer will be responsible for preparing design presentations including sketches and material boards, working drawings including construction details, millwork details and specifications. The Interior Architect | Designer must be able to manage the project during all phases of the work. Experience with residential and hospitality interiors is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- 4-year minimum of related experience in design of interior projects, which must include Residential.
- Candidate must understand the process of translating design concepts into building assemblies, must be able to space plan, provide furniture layouts, develop imagery, and prepare specifications
- Must possess strong technical skills and abilities
- Must possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, and Photoshop
- 3D Rendering skills is required.
- Must possess a vast knowledge of and affinity for materials, products and product resources for interior applications
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a creative work environment.
Please send resume, salary requirements, and portfolio via email to: email@example.com.
ODA-Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.