Our client is known internationally for its architectural and planning projects around the globe.
Projects include educational facilities, museums, performing arts centers, healthcare, hospitality, commercial, residential and mixed use.
They are currently searching for a Senior Interior Architect or a Senior Interior Designer with strong technical skills- this candidate must be able to produce CD sets in revit.
Ideally they are looking for someone with high end hospitality or retail project experience. They must be confident working in all phases from concept right through to CA. Ideally this candidate will have 8+ years of experience.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 8+ years of experience – hospitality or retail interiors
- Professional Architecture Degree
- Architecture License preferred not required
- High degree of proficiency in 2D/3D software, including Revit and AutoCAD
- High level of skill in interior architecture, technical coordination and documentation/construction administration
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines
Must be authorized to work in the US.
This is a full time opportunity offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits. If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please email your resume and work samples to Laura.email@example.com