An opportunity to work in the Thousand Oaks office of a dynamic small architecture practice with commercial and industrial projects throughout Southern California. The firm also has projects and an office in the greater New York metropolitan area.
Primary Job Duties will be Product Specification and Drawing Production, Product Library Maintenance, Product Rep Liason, and assisting in Marketing Efforts. Candidate will also be exposed to all phases of architectural project delivery, as required by Architect, as described below:
1 Project Phases
- Field Measurement and Existing Conditions Drawings
- Finishes, Fixture, and Equipment Selection and Presentations
- Construction Documents Specifications
- Construction Phase services, including samples and submittal administration
- Has a broad view of architecture and design and interest in professional practice
- Works with quality standards, timelines/deliverables and Client budget requirements
- Implements, audits, and improves CAD standards for deliverables
- Interested in CBC and IBC building codes
- Interested in reading and editing product specifications
- Communicates well with Client Contractors and consultants, and government agencies.
- Ability to manage work of future departmental staff.
- Minor Administrative/ Office responsibilities.
3 Skills Required
- AutoCAD and SketchUp required
- Microsoft Word, Excel required
- Revit preferred, Rendering Software also a plus
Education and Experience Required
- Professional Architecture or Interior Degree from an Accredited Program.
- 1+ years experience in field
$18/hr-$21/hr depending on experience
Please reply to this posting with CV and portfolio samples in PDF format only please.
Please email resume to: