PUNCH is an award-winning multi-disciplinary studio with our main offices in Denver and Las Vegas. We provide full architectural and interior design services to our clients along with custom fabrication and FF&E specifications on select projects.
Our clients are a mix of local and national public agencies, local businesses, developers, and private clients. Our project types include ground-up residential, adaptive re-use, hospitality, commercial, education, public art, and community projects.
Our Las Vegas studio is seeking an Interior Architect/Designer to help create the design documents and bring the design vision to reality. We are looking for an individual who is detail-oriented and values the responsibility of design. The position entails project management in all project phases from concept through installation, including consultant communication and management. This individual must be an experienced designer with strong technical and management skills. Experience and interest in custom residential and hospitality spaces is preferred.
- Collaborate with internal team members, consultants, clients, contractors, and vendors for a cohesive interior to exterior design.
- Coordination with project team, setting and maintaining internal project deadlines.
- Assist with generating design presentations for all design phases from concept design, schematic, design development and construction drawings using AutoCAD and Adobe InDesign.
- Strong drafting skills in AutoCAD is essential (Sketchup, REVIT, and Rhino is a plus).
- Generate detailed drawings of custom furniture, millwork, and interior architecture.
- Redline and review drawings submitted for project review.
- Attend project site meetings and coordinate with consultants and contractors.
- Generate professional and detailed drawings relating to all project phases from concept to construction documents. This includes floor plans, elevations, details and applicable schedules, using AutoCAD (and/or REVIT).
- Collaborate and work well with others in a studio environment; sharing ideas and strategizing to communicate a successful design narrative.
- Work examples that demonstrate a sophisticated design aesthetic sensibility.
- Comfort with multi-tasking and collaboration within a context of multiple projects.
- A highly professional ability to be self-directed.
- Professional Interior Design or Architecture degree from an accredited institution.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience (post-grad).
- Autocad, Adobe Creative suite is a must, and at least some REVIT, 3D modelling experience and rendering coordination proficiency.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy with a strong attention to detail.
- Professional registration, NCIDQ certification, and LEED accreditation preferred.
- Excellent English language communication and client-facing-skills.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States, without need for employee sponsorship.
This is a full-time position and the salary will depend on experience. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all team members that includes a creative, collaborative, and thoughtful studio environment with flexible work schedules, growth opportunities, (4) weeks of paid time off, (10) paid holidays, monthly health stiped, and an annual bonus.
Send (1) PDF with a resume (with references), and samples of work (academic and/or professional). The file must be saved as: “yourname_PUNCH _interior_architect_designer”
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Interior Architect Designer”.
File size must not exceed 10MB.