Interior Architect in Los Angeles
MAD Architects is an award-winning international practice with a complete portfolio of cultural projects, high-rises, and mixed-use developments North America, Europe, and Asia. Led by Founder and Principal Designer Ma Yansong, MAD works in forward-looking environments developing futuristic architectures based on a contemporary interpretation of the eastern spirit of nature. MAD currently employs 110 architects from around the world. Find more information about our firm at www.i-mad.com.
We are seeking Interior Architect with 5 to 8 years of experience working in a major international architecture firm. West coast experience, particularly on completed residential, corporate offices, mixed-use developments, and/or large-scale cultural projects, is highly preferred. The position will be based in MAD’s Los Angeles office. The ideal candidate should be extremely professional, possess strong design and communication skills, and be able to independently solve problems while receiving technical guidance on unusual or complex issues.
- 5-8 years of related experience in managing and designing the interiors projects including cultural, residential single-family homes and residential tower interiors.
- Concept and develop mood boards, presentations, and maintenance of specification schedules.
- Leads and assists in the production of Architectural Drawing Sets, for submissions for Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Documents.
- Wide knowledge of interior architectural detailing (such as trimwork, floor/wall/ceiling details, stair details, etc), and joinery (millwork) detailing.
- Wide knowledge of interior finish sources, as well as sources for high-end products for hardware, plumbing, lighting, etc.
- Knowledge of FF&E specifications and experience in all aspects of the FF&E process
- Proficient in Rhino, Enscape, Adobe Creative Suite and Revit.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in your email subject and send your resume and portfolio as ONE PDF (no larger than 6 Mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org.