- EskewDumezRipple (EDR) is a nationally recognized group of architects, designers, and thinkers operating within the fields of architecture, interior design, research, and urban strategies with studios in New Orleans and Washington DC.
- Our studio itself is a diverse group of people from all over the world, a resonant gathering of experiences and expertise. We are curious and determined. We nurture a culture that encourages a spirit of collaboration and attracts inquisitive people.
- Our work unfolds at every scale, harmoniously integrating interiors and buildings with neighborhoods and communities.
About the Job:
We are currently looking for a Healthcare Project Architect with at least 5 years’ experience to join our growing New Orleans studio.
- Coordinate and collaborate with clients, project team members and consultants from startup and pre-design through construction and occupancy to program and meet project requirements, vision, and goals.
- Develop high quality design solutions and prepare presentations and documents through schematic design, design development and construction documents phases.
- Deliver projects on schedule and within budget while embracing EDR’s culture of sustainability and design (beauty=performance).
- Help in directing and managing project teams, mentoring staff, and representing the firm externally to clients and project stakeholders.
- Manage regulatory submission and coordination with various federal, state, and local AHJ’s involved with our projects. Must be comfortable with code research. Familiarity with FGI is preferred but not required.
- Qualified candidates must have at least 5 years of professional work experience at an architecture with at least three years of recent Project Architect/Project Manager experience. Experience in Health Care and/or Senior Living projects is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited school of design and either active US registration or active licensure pursuit are required.
- Extensive knowledge of design, trends, space planning, construction methodology, interior materials and finishes, FF&E and planning codes.
- Strong technical, creative and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Revit is required.
- LEED certification is expected.
- Additional healthcare focused certifications are preferred but not required (i.e., ACHA, EDAC, CHID, etc.).
EskewDumezRipple offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, short and long term disability, life insurance, competitive PTO, and parental leave. Our studio also hosts weekly happy hours and numerous employee events throughout the year.
EskewDumezRipple is a welcoming studio dedicated to equity and inclusion and encourages applications from diverse candidates. To be considered for employment, please submit your resume along with any other relevant portfolio materials that reflect relevant experience to email@example.com.