Lang Architecture incubates a platform called Brick & Wonder.
Brick & Wonder is a membership community for accomplished professionals working in real estate, design and the built environment.
We’re seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic designer to take their brand and graphic design skills to new levels, experimenting with brand applications across a wide variety of mediums.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and self-motivated, and take the initiative to add value with our small team. You will be passionate about graphic design, information architecture and interaction design. You’ll have an eye for detail and the desire to produce compelling, clear and engaging communication wherever possible.
We are mission driven, pushing our brand to deliver a compelling and meaningful membership experience for our community.
We love big ideas and beautiful details.
- Explore and create compelling visual design concepts with typography, imagery, logos and icons, for print and digital with a focus on digital
- Assist with the production of high quality presentation materials
- The production of artwork and guidelines for printed collateral and website
- Working across the Brick & Wonder and Lang Studio brands, supporting Lang studio in digital and print brand development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Full time role
- Strong portfolio
- Effective communication and coordination skills
- Embrace challenges and new methods of thinking
- Take constructive criticism with ease and grace
- Attention to detail whilst managing a wide variety of tasks and deadlines
- Formal design training with 3+ years’ previous commercial design experience designing for print, web and mobile
- Experience with a typical design-to-development workflow, eg: Figma to Prototype to Zeplin + QA vs designs on a staging environment
- Previous experience collaborating with Art Directors and Designers
- Fluency with Figma, Adobe Creative Suite and Google suite
- Official work authorization for the US
- 2 prior employment references
Enthusiasm for and developed skills in photography, fluency with animation software such as Adobe After Effects.
Be hungry, consistently raise standards and push boundaries, demonstrate curiosity and grow. Innovate and explore new approaches to realize positive outcomes.
Be humble and extend yourself to others. Build an environment of trust, vulnerability, and honesty to create a safe-haven for exploration and the space to see things differently.
Be smart. Recognize and embrace that success comes not alone but with everyone. Take a positive-sum mindset where everyone is working together for a common cause.
Competitive, with cash + equity for the right candidate.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should email a portfolio of work or CV (pdf format, less than 5Mb) and cover letter to: email@example.com
Brick & Wonder is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.