MMPV is a fully remote architecture firm specializing in solar canopies through California and beyond…
Have you dreamt of being part of the renewable energy industry? Do you enjoy working as part of a team? Do you like mentoring? Do you like to help clients with creative problem-solving? Do you like the design-build aspects of architecture and highly communicative aspects of CA?
We have a very collaborative, friendly office, great clients and consultants, who enjoy being part of the growing solar industry and we would like for you to join us!
- Remote within California
- Collaborates closely with the Project Architect/Manager, consultants & clients on solar projects
- Is responsible for the creation of the Contract Documents & project research
- Attends Municipal AHJ or DSA meetings with the Project Architect/Manager
- Attends site walks with the MMPV team and clients
- Proficiency of AutoCAD is required
- Knowledge of Bluebeam is appreciated
- Familiarity with the California Building Code
- DSA experience is appreciated
- Familiarity with solar is not necessary, but always welcome
Compensation is per experience.
If you are interested, please contact: Mariana Moncada at firstname.lastname@example.org