Hatfield Group is looking for architects or engineers to learn Building Facade engineering by joining our growing team. We are in need of high energy, talented people, who want an opportunity for growth.
We are located in Tribeca in New York City and provide building envelope services to a diverse group of high profile architects, developers, and owners. Our projects include high rise towers, academic, cultural and institutional projects. See our website www.hatfieldgrp.com for more information about Hatfield Group.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct on-site façade inspections in New York and New Jersey, and prepare field reports with photographs showing the work in progress.
- Review facade submittals
- Produce ComCheck analyses
- Edit façade specifications to suit specific project needs.
- Prepare facade and roofing details and oversee the work of the BIM drafter to complete drawings.
- Work on multiple projects
- Use local building codes such as NYCBC, IBC and NYC local laws such as Bird Friendly glazing requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or related field.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work overtime, as needed
- REVIT skills are required, Autocad skills are helpful.
- Ability to work in the field and to travel to sites around NYC and New Jersey as required for projects
- Provide exceptional customer service, including prompt responses to clients and ability to maintain client relationships
Please send your resume and work samples to: Info@Hatfieldgrp.com