Facade Designer / Project Architect
Neme Design Studio
We are Façade Design Designers and Digital Fabrication Specialists in Los Angeles, California.
Our mission is to develop concepts into quality facade systems that are accurate, buildable, and on budget.
We focus on projects with complex façade geometries which require smart engineering and detailing solutions, advanced 3D technologies, and streamlined fabrication processes.
Our diversified experience allows us to provide the expertise of industry leaders while retaining the flexibility and creativity of agile, entrepreneurial practice.
The candidate’s role is a Facade Designer working under a Senior Facade Designer to design, model, and document facade systems.
As Facade Designer / Project Architect, an individual shall:
- Review project with the senior facade designer to identify scope.
- Produce detailed 3D models of the facade system in Rhino
- Produce plans, elevations, sections, and details in Revit.
- Produce fabrication drawings of the different facade system components in Rhino and GH.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
These are the minimum qualifications for the role:
- 3–7 years of professional experience.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in architecture
- Deep working knowledge of Revit
- Deep working knowledge of Rhino
- Experience with construction documents, shop drawings, and fabrication drawings is preferred.
- Strong leadership, self-motivation, and independence.
We believe that a cultural fit is the highest priority. Therefore, we have outlined several items that define our studio culture:
- Treat each other with respect
- Honor each other’s strengths.
- We encourage reaching out for help
- We trust each other
- We seek a balanced life.
- Part-time or full time
- Competitive Hourly Rates based on experience
- Flexible working hours
- US-based only. You can work from anywhere in the United States.
Send resumes to:
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. We are an equal opportunity form.