I am pleased to be supporting a long-standing client of mine in a new appointment for their technical team. My client are an Architectural & Engineering practice, who work across the Residential and Commercial sectors, with a focus on historic buildings and high-end design.
The ideal candidate will already have substantial post qualification experience working in the Residential sector and an excellent level of AutoCAD.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits, such as an annual discretionary bonus.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Experienced Architectural Technician/ Technologist:
- Both Mid-Senior levels will be considered with several years’ experience in the UK.
- Excellent technical skills gained on a range of projects.
- Excellent AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketchup skills.
- A good understanding of the current UK Building Regulations.
- The ability to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Be capable of coordinating a drawing package in conjunction with the other design consultants.
- Experience working on bespoke one-off houses and bespoke designs preferred (not big housebuilder bashers)
- Experience with tender packages and JCT contracts preferred but not essential
- Produce work drawings and technical designs to a high standard.
- Complete all projects within the given time frame.
- Liaise with your planning team in regards to the planning conditions.
To apply, please call KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, please send your updated CV and Portfolio to email@example.com I hope to hear from you soon!