Studio Seilern Architects is seeking talented architectural assistants to join its team in London
About Studio Seilern Architects
Studio Seilern Architects is a London based international creative practice established in 2005 by Christina Seilern with the intent of producing exceptional architecture that lasts, working across geographies, building sizes and typologies. Our diverse portfolio of built work spans the UK, Europe and Africa. We are seeking talented architectural assistants with international experience to join our fast-expanding studio.
Studio Seilern Architects is seeking talented architectural assistants with a strong technical detailing ability and track record in the delivery of projects across building typologies and of varying sizes in UK and Internationally especially Middle East.
- ability to demonstrate an understanding of on-site construction and work well within a team.
- confident construction drawing package experience and technical knowledge of building components
- excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
- a high degree of proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is essential, as is experience with Adobe Suite and Rhino
- sketching skills
- strong visual communication skills, preferably with freehand sketches
- eloquence in both written and spoken English.
You will have at least five years UK experience. You will have excellent organisational skills, strong attention to technical details and have a pro-active and positive disposition. You will be good at relationship building with the ability to liaise at all levels. You will need to be a practical and strategic thinker who is self-motivated and have the ability to work autonomously.
The position is full-time, and we will provide a competitive salary based on skills and experience.