Position Description: EXECUTIVE COORDINATOR
Creative, international architectural firm located near Westwood seeking a highly organized Executive Coordinator to collaborate with two partners, senior leadership, and a team of 15-20 architects, designers, and administrative staff. The coordinator will work closely with partners and staff to maintain both the day-to-day functioning of the office and provide high-level support for diverse activities related to research, writing, and the firm’s business development and marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will have sophisticated verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated professional experience, and strong organizational capabilities to support a fast-paced creative office environment.
The firm is seeking a candidate with superb organizational skills, a keen attention to detail, an ability to be flexible and successfully prioritize, and an appreciation for the arts and architecture.
Executive Support (60%)
- Conduct firm-related research; produce and edit business correspondence and architectural texts
- Coordinate complex travel itineraries for the partners of a globally renowned firm
- Manage schedules; coordinate deadlines; provide oversight regarding partner commitments and strategic activities
- Provide assistance with special projects, including architectural publications
Office Coordination & Administration (20%)
- Address both routine and emerging needs to maintain a high-functioning office in collaboration with the Office Manager
- Provide support in diverse tasks regarding facilities, Human Resources and IT
- Prepare partners’ expense reports and track credit card expenses
- Coordinate office events
Marketing & PR Support (20%)
- Create and maintain general resources for marketing collateral information including resumes, project sheets, and firm profiles
- Coordinate materials for award submissions and publications
- Support PR initiatives in collaboration with partners and senior leadership
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills; proficiency in MS Office, Excel required and basic media/design skills including Adobe CS preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively, meet deadlines, multitask, work independently, and quickly shift with changing priorities.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in executive support role; background in creative environments preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Knowledge of other foreign language;
- Strong writing and/or editing skills;
- 1-2 years’ experience in business development or marketing role
Los Angeles, CA
Salary/Hours: The position is in-person, full time, Monday – Friday (9:30-6:30) with flex hours and Fridays as optional remote workdays. Occasional nights & weekends required for special events or projects as needed. Pay will be commensurate with experience, salary range $59,000-$65,000
Application Process: Please submit a cover letter, resume including references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Executive Coordinator” in the subject line.
Position open until filled. For immediate hire.