noun oom-bra \ üm -brə \ 1. A small, creative firm of design professionals, focused on creating thoughtful, unique and sustainable environments using skills forged through past experiences that are built on meaningful and lasting human relationships.
OOMBRA is seeking a candidate with 0 – 3 years of professional experience to fill a full-time entry level position with our firm. We are seeking a motivated and creative individual who is looking for a collaborative work environment to gain presentation, design and documentation experience. Responsibilities will include, assisting in the design process from schematic phases to construction documentation.
We welcome passionate candidates to apply if you have:
- A good attitude, rigorous work ethic and an interest in learning from those around you to develop and refine your skills.
- 0-3 years professional experience with a Bachelors or Master degree in Architecture.
- Strong conceptual, 3D, physical modeling and technical abilities.
- Ability to work on presentations and drawing sets – all phases.
- Ability to work with and collaborative with a project team
- Demonstrate thoroughness in completing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of Revit, Sketchup, Lumion, and Adobe Suite preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
To apply please send CV/Resume and work sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org