Dattner Architects is an award winning, mid-sized architecture firm based in New York City. We have a passion for the city, and for designing socially impactful spaces. Our firm is organized around three studios, each of which focuses on a specific typology: housing; education, cultural and healthcare; infrastructure and transportation. We maintain a vibrant working environment – one that nurtures learning and professional growth through mentorship and daily collaboration, as well as socialization. We regularly host continuing education seminars, “happy hour” presentations, and employee art exhibits. Our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, and live-work balance.
We are seeking a full-time entry-level designer to produce models and high quality, cutting edge graphic presentations, and assist with design and construction documents for public sector projects. The elected candidate may be assigned to work on various phases of project development and may also support specific marketing initiatives. A willingness to participate in a wide range of tasks is critical to success.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture
- 0 to 1 year’s relevant professional experience
- Strong graphic skills
- Outstanding 3D presentation skills
- Model making skills: wood, metal, plastic, paper (laser cutter and traditional construction)
- Proficiency in Revit required
- Functional knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, 3d Studio Max, SketchUp and/or Rhino
- Focused, organized, detail-oriented, and design-minded
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments
- Authorization to work in the US
To apply: Entry Level Designer Application
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website to learn more about our firm culture and employment practices: Careers at Dattner