Are you a self-starter who wants to use your design talents, grow quickly and gain experience in all areas of the design process? Are you interested in learning more about marketing, branding and using some of your graphic design skills? Do you want to create inspiring places that tell a brand story? Join a team of friendly, supportive people in a firm that prioritizes office culture, work‐life balance, professional growth and collaboration across a wide spectrum of talents and disciplines.
DxDempsey is an award‐winning boutique firm and the creators of the Strategic Branded Experience Framework. DxDempsey designs and curates brand experiences in the built environment through architecture, interiors, signage, graphics, identity systems, and digital integration. We focus on defining a sense of purpose through design and creating spaces that inspire people to love what they do and where they do it. The firm specializes in workplace design and also has extensive experience in retail, high end residential and urban-core revitalization. We are seeking an Intern Architect/Architectural Designer with strong professional skills who is self-motivated and will thrive in a collaborative studio environment.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-5 years of architectural or interior architectural experience preferred
- Architectural degree required (B.Arch or M.Arch) or Interior Architecture degree
- Excellent communication, leadership, and management skills required
- Maintain client relationships, interact with clients, contractors and consultants
- Experience developing a full set of construction documents and design presentations
- Self-starter looking for a challenging and exciting role
- Graphic design eye and ability preferred
- Proficiency in Revit, preferred and AutoCAD required
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Assist on projects and serve clients’ needs with high professional standards and distinction
- Self-motivated; ability to work towards deadlines and establish schedule milestones for the team
- Willingness to work on multiple projects and coordinate between clients, staff and vendors
- Excellent design sense
- Experience researching code, zoning and accessibility standards
- Research and evaluate quality of materials and finishes and prepare specifications
- Contribute to Marketing and Business Development
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
DxDempsey offers a collaborative work environment, competitive salaries, benefits and growth opportunities. Please forward resumes, portfolios and comprehensive work samples including your role on each project to firstname.lastname@example.org.