Oaklander, Coogan & Vitto Architects, P.C. (OCV Architects) is seeking a Draftsperson/ Junior Architect:
This position will involve intensive AutoCAD drafting, working closely with Architects and Project Managers on a variety of projects. The work will include assisting in the production of schematic designs, construction documents and the processing of documentation and submittals for projects in construction.
Assistance with construction site visits and inspections of existing conditions will be intermittently required.
The successful candidate will be able to work within a team environment, have strong written and verbal communication skills, be a conscientious self-starter, and possess strong organization and interpersonal skills with a strong work ethic.
In keeping with OCV’s history of community based sustainable architecture the candidate should have a passion for community renewal and quality affordable housing that is environmentally conscious.
- Minimum BA in Architecture
- Previous working experience in an Architectural firm is a plus
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Architecture (most recent version)
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Photoshop, and PDF compilation and processing software such as Bluebeam and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- 3D rendering skills and experience with Revit will be a plus.
This is a full-time position. Our firm offers excellent benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401k and profit sharing plans
For more about our firm, visit www.ocvarch.com
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to: email@example.com