Boffi USA is seeking for a Draftsman/Junior Designer/ Intermediate Architectural Designer with a strong work ethic who is creative, accountable, self-motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented, personable, and can communicate clearly. The ideal candidate would have a minimum 1 year of meaningful, professional working experience in a showroom office with experience in all design and drawing phases of a project including on-site observation of the construction process.
for its Los Angeles, West Hollywood location.
The candidate will be working with a team of three people; must be very precise and well organized and flexible while working with others.
Duties and skills:
- Prepare detailed architectural and technical drawings of kitchens, bathrooms and closets projects.
- Create drawings according to the requirements of the Project Manager and Clients.
- Incorporate changes and alterations with a technical and details oriented approach.
- Have knowledge of two-dimensional drawings.
- Use company’s proprietary order processing software.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Vectorworks.
- Ability to take direction and work harmoniously in a small, collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Curiosity in their approach and an interest in growing with our team.
- Strong technical and graphic communication skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members, clients, and consultants.
- Aptitude to learn and grasp new concepts quickly with a willingness to accept new challenges.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Current residency in Los Angeles within a reasonably close proximity to the office.
- Car & Driver’s License.
Working with us in this role, you will:
Support Principal and Managing Principal on the creation and development of design concepts.
Prepare and coordinate architectural drawings, renderings, and specifications to meet project requirements under general supervision from Managing Principal and Principal.
Manage supporting staff.
Prepare presentation packages.
Research materials and products; consult with manufacturers, vendors, consultants, and contractors in order to propose appropriate design solutions.