SBLM New York Office Architectural firm seeks motivated and talented individual for the position of Architectural Draftsperson.
- Supports team with all phases of project development
- Stays current with graphic standards and building construction methods
- Research construction materials and systems
- Solves problems with guidance from supervisors
- Surveys and documents existing conditions in the field
- BA Arch or BS Arch degree required
- Must have excellent REVIT AutoCAD skills
- Experience in retail and commercial projects a plus
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work well under deadlines
Compensation and Benefits: We offer an excellent benefit package.
- Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans, 401k Retirement, Flexible Spending Plan, Employer paid Life Insurance, Voluntary benefits and much more.
- Paid personal, sick and holiday time off.
- Our company culture features professional learning and growth opportunities, rewarding project types to participate in and free ongoing professional educational seminars.
- Creative and innovative work environment.
Interested candidates should forward their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please include “Drafter” in the subject.
No phone calls, please.