GS Landscape Architecture Studio
GSLA Studio is an accomplished Landscape Architecture practice with projects throughout Southern California. Projects include high end residential, mixed use and commercial properties. We are a small design driven firm that has developed collaborative relationships with leading Architecture and Interior Design firms in the region.
Part time designer/project manager:
We are looking for a self-motivated, responsible person with experience in the project management and design development of landscape projects. The candidate should be comfortable communicating with contractors, clients and other team members in the development of design and construction drawings. The candidate should have keen analytical skills which are communicated through broad based design communication tools. The candidate should be comfortable with all stages of the design process. Being familiar with landscape construction and plant knowledge is a plus.
- Support principals with management of multiple projects- Concept design through Construction Observation.
- Support drawing set management with construction set manager.
- Communicate with contractors, subcontractors and vendors.
- Be supportive of an ‘all hands on deck’ attitude befitting a small firm.
- Proficient in AutoCAD for Mac 2013 or later.
- Proficient in Adobe suite software
- Proficient in MS office
- Proficient in SketchUp. Working knowledge of Rhino a plus.
- Project management skills
- Efficient design communication skills including hand drawing.
- Be a collaborative supportive team member.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Previous experience working in a design office.
- Willing to work on Westside Los Angeles
- Goal oriented, organized and self-starter
Please send resumes and examples of design or drafting work in PDF format to: email@example.com