DESIGNER/PROJECT COORDINATOR POSITIONS
Blaze Makoid Architecture is a Hampton-based, collaborative design firm that focuses on luxury, modern residential and commercial work. Striving to create modern architecture as a respite for the demands of modern lives, our studio & design process is focused on extensive research, collaboration, support, curiosity and trust from project inception through project closeout. From New York to California, from the beach to the mountains, we create luxurious homes that function as highly personalized, individual resorts leading to our work being recognized with numerous awards and publications. We are seeking to fill entry level Designer and Project Coordinator positions.
The following qualifications are required for these positions:
- a minimum of 1-3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Working knowledge / professional experience in construction documents, detailing, digital modeling and graphics
- Working knowledge of building codes, standards & construction
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, energetic with exceptional design, graphic, communication and organizational skills
- Computer skills preferably include Sketchup, Lumion, Revit, AutoCAD and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively in our studio with clients, consultants, vendors etc.
- The ability to carry the design intent of a project through construction documentation and fieldwork
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and have the willingness to relocate or commute to the Hamptons
Compensation will be commensurate with abilities and relative experience.
Please check our website blazemakoid-architecture.com for a full list of open positions.
No phone calls please.
Please send resume and portfolio, no larger than 5MB, with the “Your Last Name_Designer” or “Your Last Name _Project Coordinator” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org