A nationally recognized and award-winning architectural firm is looking for junior to intermediate Designers to join their Multifamily Practice. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established practice working on notable multifamily projects throughout Southern California!
- Develop design drawings, focusing in the Schematic Design phase
- Produce drawings, sketches, and renderings for client presentation
- Coordinate with senior staff and other design team members to continue progress on a project design
- Present process drawings and review with Senior Designer and other senior staff members
- 2 years of experience minimum (post-graduate experience at an architecture firm)
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- Experience in medium to large scale projects a plus
- Experience in project management of Multifamily projects in California a plus
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Medical, dental and life insurance (most fully paid for employee)
- Professional development (education and exam) reimbursement
- Retirement Plan, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Overtime compensation (this role is hourly)
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Flexible schedule
- Choice to work in-office or remotely during pandemic. Candidate must be able to return to office once it is safe to do so
*Building Talent is a talent management firm sourcing candidates for Architectural, Engineering, Construction companies, and more. Here you will find the positions publicly advertised for our clients.
Building Talent gives businesses uncanny insights into prospective employees, existing staff, and leadership initiatives. We help make strategic shifts in how company’s leverage their human assets through superior selection, recruiting new talent, and aligning leadership goals.
Submit Applications here: Apply here!