Michael W. Folonis Architects is a highly recognized, award-winning architectural design studio located in Santa Monica. Project typologies include high-rise, mixed-use, commercial, multi-family housing, affordable housing and healthcare.
We are seeking talented individuals who want to take charge and fast-track their architectural experience. This is a full-time salaried position with benefits and is available immediately.
- Bachelor or Masters of Architecture from an accredited institution
- 5 + years of full-time work experience
- Knowledge of local codes and the CBC
- Proficiency in conceptual design and presentation
- Strong construction document skills
- Experience with Type I, III, V construction and mixed-use projects
- Participation in all phases of architectural practice
- Developing architectural planning and design concepts under the direction of the senior project architect
- Preparing project presentation materials, diagrams, renderings and graphics
- Production of architectural drawings and documentation
Interested individuals should provide a cover letter, resume, and portfolio [5mb max.] to email@example.com. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. We are only accepting applicants who have authorization to work in the US.
You can view our website at www.folonisarchitects.com.