Since its inception in 2004, the international and multidisciplinary architecture and design practice of STEPHANIEGOTO has established itself through its consciousness, uncompromising attention to detail, understanding and mastery of form, structure and materials – the belief that all design is informed by a critical purity.
The Studio’s embrace of the relationality between architecture, culture, art and hospitality has earned it renown as a leader in and conduit for creating truly unique and integrated experiential spaces.
Projects focus on cultural, residential, commercial and hospitality and explores and integrates exhibition, installation, product and brand design.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, design focused Designer | Architect who is capable of owning our approach and brand to work closely with the founder to execute projects as an integral part and ambassador of the Studio.
Candidates must have relevant experience in New York City, embody an ownership mentality and enjoy the rigor and challenge of producing world class projects for internationally renowned organizations. Candidates must be creative and passionate about design excellence, efficiency, hard work and detailed execution, focused and seeking to embrace a leadership role.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in detailed project documentation, 3D modeling, and project coordination and management in design focused firms
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills to assist the founder of the studio in executing the studio’s vision
- Desire and ability to embrace a highly specific, fast-paced, rigorous, detailed and collaborative branded environment
- Self-motivated, thoughtful and energetic with the ability to multitask and work efficiently toward deadlines
- Dedicated and committed to consistently setting and delivering a high standard of execution
- Elevated design and graphic sensibility
- Interest in applying architectural thinking beyond the built environment
- High proficiency in AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino and V-Ray
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Japanese language proficiency welcome
Application to include Cover Letter, CV, Relevant Work Samples and References in a single PDF format (5MB or less) in an email titled DESIGNER | ARCHITECT to:
No telephone calls please.