Location: Dallas, Texas; In Person
Overland Partners – Who We Are
Overland Partners is a collaborative team of diverse and creative individuals who thrive in an energetic and fast-paced environment. Bringing together exceptional talents, we deliver dynamic, comprehensive design services in architecture, master planning, and urban design throughout the world.
What We Are Looking For
Designers at Overland Partners are fully integrated into project teams and are scheduled for a variety of tasks ranging from conceptual design through construction administration. The ideal designer will have a commitment to excellent design, a strong collaborative attitude, problem-solving skills, and be able to balance multiple projects at once from concept through construction.
San Antonio office practice areas include Education, Residential, Visitor Experience, Hospitality, Commercial, Mixed-Use, Civic & Cultural, and Non-Profit.
Must have completed an accredited master’s degree or 5-year professional degree program in architecture.
- Contribute to any/all phases of project development including pre-design, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration.
- Create high quality and innovative design deliverables that can adapt to a variety of materials and situations meeting client requirements.
- Ability to read, understand and implement adjustments to architectural and structural designs.
- Actively participate in design charrettes with clients and internal staff.
- Display a high level of organization and be deadline conscious.
- Strong ability to communicate design concepts verbally and visually.
- Commitment to excellent design.
- Interest in sustainable design is highly valued.
- Accredited master’s degree or 5-year professional degree program in Architecture.
- 1-3 years of experience; internship experience highly valued.
- Proficient in architecture design tools including Revit, Sketchup, Bluebeam, Rhino, and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new client relationships.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner both verbally and in writing.
Overland Partners offers competitive benefits for eligible employees including
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 10 paid Floating Holidays.
- Bonus – Eligible at least once annually, based on firm profitability and individual contribution.
- Health Benefits – Eligible for benefits 30 days following start date. Includes medical, dental, vision, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Educational Assistance Program offering up to $1,500 annually for eligible expenses.
- Financial support for architectural licensure exam fees, and obtaining sustainability accreditations.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan – Eligible to participate following 30 days of employment.
- Relocation Assistance when applicable.
Apply on our WEBSITE