Who is Multistudio?
Multistudio collaboratively expands the practice of design from cities to buildings to branding. We believe that diversity of thought, people and disciplines helps us spark change. Through our portfolio of projects, neither size nor type dictates their importance.
Their impact does.
Position Description and Responsibilities
We are seeking full-time Architectural Designers for our Kansas City and Lawrence office locations. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is seeking to gain intellectual insight into the design process, as well as work in various stages of design. In this role you’ll participate in planning, designing, illustrating, presenting, and providing technical documents for projects. You’ll have opportunities to collaborate and assist with all aspects of the design and documentation process. You’ll provide support for marketing efforts, as well as other duties as dictated by your workload.
We are Seeking Candidates with:
- Professional degree in architecture from an NAAB accredited program, with 5+ years’ experience
- Strong graphic, conceptual and design skills
- Ability to create new ideas both independently and in collaboration
- Experience in early design phases, such as concept design and schematic design
- Ability to communicate ideas in a variety of graphic media (including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Strong rendering skills (knowledge of 3DS Max, Rhino, VRAY, and SketchUp)
- Proficiency with Revit 2020
We seek people who value the responsibility of design, humbly engage many, pursue ideas with rigor, and seek meaningful outcomes both big and small. Currently, our 130+ employees collaborate across our Studio and office locations. Our practice’s core values embrace equity, diversity and creative freedom.
This is a full-time position which includes generous benefits such as vacation time, sick time, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as participation in a 401(k) and employee stock ownership plan. Multistudio supports a hybrid work environment; encouraging at least three days in office for regional hires. We also have opportunities for 100% remote work, as well as in-office positions.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume, cover letter and an electronic portfolio. We look forward to getting to know you!
Please visit our ADP page to submit your application and supporting documentation: Recruitment (adp.com)