Orion Cityscape is a fast-growing development company with a focus on high-end luxury single family and multi-family residential project. We have multiple ongoing projects in design and in construction around the city of Los Angeles. If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged.
We are looking for self-motivated Design Professional to join our growing and dynamic team.
Skills and Characteristics:
- Working knowledge of CBC and permitting process in CA
- Ability to multitask and prioritize using critical path thinking
- Good working knowledge on building codes and permitting process in California
- Understanding of Revit workflow
- Ability to manage multiple project in phases and development
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Get along well with others, have a good sense of humor, and have the maturity to receive constructive criticism during the creative process.
- Prepare construction documentation using Revit
- Coordinate with external consultants such as structural, MEP.
- Develop construction details from design details and selections
- Redline and respond to consultant and city comments drawings and markup
- Understand and has the ability for site observation visit and documentation
- Project scheduling
- Perform Field Observations and reports
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Completion of BArch or MArch Degree
- 3+ years of experience in an Architectural office
- 3+ years of Revit experience in the residential design
- Knowledge of architectural drafting standards and construction documentation for Type V-B construction
- Be proficient in Revit, Autocad, Bluebeam Revu
- Working knowledge in SketchUp, 3dMax, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator);
- Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States without any restrictions or visa sponsorship
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification in the job description. At Orion Cityscape we are dedicated to building an outstanding, diverse, and inclusive team, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Compensation, Benefits and Work Conditions
- Competitive salary and Full-time employment at competitive rate. Compensation will be based on experience and will be increased at designated intervals, depending upon performance. Range will be from 70-125K.
- The appropriate combination of desktop and/or lap top equipment will be supplied as well as licensure to the company’s software platform(s).
- Upward mobility within the firm
- Project Experience
- Technical tools and resources to help advance your knowledge and career
- Work will done at our office located in West Hollywood.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
Please send CV and Work Samples to email@example.com with the subject line “Design Professional”