212box is a multidisciplinary design firm that approaches architecture, public projects, graphic design, film, advertising, and product design with a singular mix of detail-oriented commitment and rigorously developed sense of play.
We are seeking a Design Professional with 3+ years of experience in architecture or interior design to work on diverse project types and at a variety of scales. Applicants should be design-oriented, highly motivated and able to work collaboratively in a team-oriented office environment.
- Degree in Architecture, or Interior Design from an accredited college/university
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Experience with full-scope commercial, retail and/or residential projects
- Experience creating millwork/custom furniture drawings and specifications
- Experience researching, presenting, and specifying FF&E
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite is required
- SketchUp or other modeling/rendering experience is highly preferred
212box offers a competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance, paid time off for major US holidays, paid vacation and sick time & bonuses.
The Annual Salary range for this position is $65K to $90K and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply please send a cover letter, resume and portfolio samples in PDF format (5MB max) to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, or national origin. Due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we may not be able to respond to each applicant individually.