Design Professional (5 – 10+ Years of Experience)
DTJ DESIGN (DTJ), an award-winning multi-discipline international design practice, with three (3) offices: Boulder, CO; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX. Established in1968 DTJ’s diverse portfolio includes projects at a variety of scales, including master-planned communities, destination resorts, mixed-use development with over structure amenity decks, high profile parks and public urban spaces, themed attractions, and community amenity design. DTJ provides a vibrant and nurturing atmosphere for designers to excel within a collaborative studio of Architects, Landscape Architects and Planners.
We are seeking a Landscape Architecture Designer to join the Atlanta office as a full-time, in-office employee:
Experience: a collaborative designer who brings passion for creativity, artistry and hand drawing ability, technical skills, and positive energy. They should have experience in project management and will work with the studio leaders in the creation, documentation, and management of a diverse range of projects from large scale master planning down to intimate space design and detailing. They will also collaborate with the architecture and planning studios and will support the marketing and business development efforts of the office. The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
• Strong design and graphic skills, both digital and hand drawn
• Be self-motivated and lead production teams
• Positive attitude and great communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to assemble SD through CD level packages
• Construction/technical competence
• Interdisciplinary collaboration
• Proficiency in Auto CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-Up, and Microsoft Office
• Knowledge/experience in Rhino or other modeling software highly preferred
• Comfortable with both master planning and landscape architecture projects
• Knowledge of the Public Sector and strong experience with the Private Sector
Why Work at DTJ – “Experience Culture”
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefit package
• Profit sharing, matching 401k, 2 weeks PTO, with the option of purchasing additional time, 6 days Sick Leave + 7paid Holidays
• Monthly transit/parking stipend
• Fun, Connecting and Great Work Environment
• Three awesome offices; Boulder, Atlanta, Austin
• Working with creative designers on projects around the world!
• Work Hard + Staff Recognition: We love our social gatherings and celebrate staff accomplishments through firm-wide events and holiday celebrations!
• We give back to our communities though our “Experience Compassion” program
• Most importantly, DTJ offers an exciting career working in a multi-discipline firm with great advancement opportunities
Salary Range $75,000 to $100,000 pending experience
Please send a resume and graphic samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep all submissions under 9MB. No phone calls. Education Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture.
Learn More about DTJ www.dtjdesign.com