For over thirty years Johnson Favaro has focused their work on schools, libraries, and community centers, as well as cultural and civic institutions. The firm is founded on the principle that high quality and inspiring architecture in support of the social infrastructure of which these institutions are a part is crucial in the advancement of our democracy and civil society.
Today, we’re looking for Design Associate candidates with 3-4 years of experience to contribute to the continued success of the firm.
What we offer
At Johnson Favaro, we pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative office that is both personally and professionally fulfilling. Architects and Designers are offered opportunities to work on projects in every phase and are never pigeonholed into routine work.
In addition to rewarding development opportunities, we offer competitive salaries and substantial benefits including but not limited to:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance at no cost to the employee plus options to upgrade health insurance plans.
- 401k and IRA with matching
- Vacation time
- Hybrid home/office work schedules
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Architectural licensure/testing reimbursement
- Office events such as lunches, happy hours, project tours, and more
- Marketplace for large company discounts including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.
- Virtual learning center and online training courses
What you bring
Johnson Favaro team members are engaged, enthusiastic, and passionate about their work and the communities we serve. We’re looking for Designers and Architects who will look for and take advantage of the various opportunities we offer to develop into well-rounded architects.
Exceptionally qualified candidates will have experience with public projects (k-12/DSA, community centers, libraries, civic centers, etc.) and possess strong skills in both Revit and Rhino. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in architecture.
Email your resume and portfolio to Sarah Grace at email@example.com