Studio AR&D Architects is a Los Angeles based architecture firm that offers a creative and collaborative work environment with a growing portfolio of work that seeks to be both poetic and meaningful in every detail.
We are a small firm which provides the opportunity for all team members to touch all aspects of each project from concept through construction. Projects include high-end residential, hotel | hospitality, interior architecture and landscape.
Currently we are seeking a Design Architect who can help contribute to the creative work coming from Studio AR&D Architects. Work tasks will include taking a project from conception through completion with lots of hands on experience and potential for individual growth. The selected candidates shall benefit from a dynamic work environment and challenging project tasks and responsibilities.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience at an architecture firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or another related field
- Experience working with a project team and consultants in schematic design through construction admin
- Strong interest in modern & contemporary architecture
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in BIM programs (Revit) and AutoCAD
- Reliable transportation to travel to and from job sites upon request
Personal Qualities –
- Desire to produce meaningful work, passion is at the heart of our company
- Ability to be openminded, take in different ideas and encourage teamwork
- Desire to constantly self-educate and be hands-on
- Ability to bring creative solutions to our design work
Nice to have –
- Experience working on high end residential architecture, hotel | hospitality & interior architecture
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficiency in Sketchup & Enscape
What do we offer?
A hands-on creative work environment with colleagues who are passionate, creative and continuously striving to innovate and improve.
Studio AR&D values employee growth and will cover the cost of all ARE exams that are passed since date of hire. Other benefits include health insurance, paid vacation, paid time off and 7 days of paid holidays.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. All applicants must already possess long term work authorization.
To apply for this position include the following:
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio (PDF Format)
- Send all of the above in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All materials should be formatted for easy printing in PDF format
- Keep attachments under 3MB
- Please include all of the above and send via email.
Please, no phone calls or third parties. Please do not send links to websites or online resumes, photos or video presentations. Competitive salary based on relevant experience and abilities.Thank you!