AN+A are looking for a talented, passionate, and enthusiastic Design Architect to join our studio in Surry Hills.
We are looking for someone who wants to develop their key skills and expand their architectural experience working on an exciting range of bespoke single and multi-residential projects on coastal and waterfront sites.
Options available for career growth and DBP experience.
- Bachelors/Masters in Architecture
- A minimum of 5 years post-graduate local experience gained through professional practice
- Solid practical experience of working with Revit essential, experience with Enscape preferred
- A high sense of responsibility with a strong eye for detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Solid communication skills to liaise with clients, authorities, consultants, and contractors
- Be passionate, personable, able to use initiative
Applicants must be Australian Residents or hold a valid Australian working permit allowing full time work.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please send through your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.