Where are you going? Where can we go together? Come along with us in pursuit of a more humane world. Our mission driven approach keeps us at the frontlines of critical issues and many kinds of user experiences. NAC is a group of thought leaders, trailblazers, and experts dedicated to bringing our clients’ ideas to life. We have also won a national design award or two -just a humbling reminder that we are on the right path of excellent stewardship and giving back. NAC Architecture is a national firm with four offices located in Los Angeles, Seattle, Spokane and our newly acquired office in Columbus, Ohio.
Marketing Director- oversees the marketing function, strategy, and execution of NAC’s corporate marketing plan. Possesses knowledge, understanding, and experience in Architecture/Engineering Marketing. Exhibits excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with a proven ability to lead multiple office teams in achieving their goals and establish a collaborative, cross office marketing team. Demonstrates the ability to accomplish significant tasks and assignments in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Define strategies with key teams to develop creative ideas for attainment of goals
- Ensure the implementation of a coordinated, comprehensive marketing plan across all offices and market sectors that includes social media, public relations, speaking engagements etc.
- Manage teams for social media, PR, graphics, or any corporate marketing teams
- Develop a detailed marketing plan based on the firm’s Just Cause and annual vision
- Work with Practice Sector Leaders and offices to create annual marketing budgets and implementation plans and report back on annual marketing expenditures
- Supervise the ongoing development of branded collateral to ensure brand consistency in all external and internal communications of, and presentation by, the firm
- Oversee marketing managers in each location and provide guidance and support as needed
- Support the Managing Principal of each office to coordinate marketing efforts specific to each office and in support of the firm’s over-arching, firm-wide marketing plan
- Create opportunities for marketing and presentation coaching to all staff involved in business development
- Manage and perform market research on new markets and potential of existing markets in new locations
- Lead candidate selection, interviews and hiring of marketing staff as needed
- Demonstrated ability to research new clients and opportunities for NAC’s key markets in PK-12 Education, Higher Education, Healthcare, student housing sector and recreational sector.
- Proficient in the management of complex proposal and presentation requirements
- An eye for detail, innovative design ideas, excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization
- Excellent writing skills and graphic judgment
- Excellent at authoring and editing marketing materials
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff and consultants, and coordinate team efforts in multiple office locations.
- Experience developing overall marketing strategies to advance firm’s vision, and strategic plan
- Display the appropriate blend of leadership, tactfulness, creativity, and persuasion to be successful in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent at creating a collaborative, positive, cross office marketing team who are flexible, demonstrating initiative and taking ownership.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment to share knowledge and seek knowledge from others
- Strong sense of initiative and is a natural implementer
- Contributes innovative ideas and has an intuitive understanding of client needs and desires
- Demonstrated success marketing for work in diverse project delivery modes such as design-build, design-bid-build, etc.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro), Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, File sharing software
- Member of SMPS or PRSA preferred
- This position operates in a professional open office environment with low to moderate noise levels including collaborative work areas for team meetings. Each office provides collaborative work areas and shared resources such as video conferencing, printing/scanning and a café for dining.
- Hand/Wrist/Finger dexterity for 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week
- Occasional travel — less than 20%
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in a similar marketing role
All interested candidates must apply here: NAC Inc – Corporate Marketing Director (paylocity.com)