I’m delighted to be supporting a long-standing client of mine in several new senior appointments for their 2 studio locations. My client has grown significantly over the last several years and have a varied portfolio of work, with some of their recent work covering the Commercial Workspace, Industrial and Logistics, Retail and Large Housing Scheme sectors.
As part of this role, you will manage projects from inception through to completion with a strong focus on both the technical and design stages of work. You will be responsible for leading a team of Architects, Technologists and Designers, developing ideas for your clients alongside the Associate.
On offer is the chance to join the leadership development programme, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, a discretionary performance bonus, company away days and much more!
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Coordinator/ Team Leader:
- ARB registered or CIAT accredited.
- Substantial post qualification experience.
- Several years’ experience working at a senior level within a team.
- Ideally you will have knowledge of Revit/ BIM methodologies.
- Proven track record of running jobs across all RIBA stages.
- Able to complete work to a high standard whilst maintaining a high level of work.
- Mentor and manage your design team.
- Support the Associate Directors and Directors in key business and practice decisions.
- Living locally to either Manchester or North Yorkshire.
To apply, please call KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your update CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you soon!